The Art and Science of Storytelling is a practical book that will teach you how to tell better stories in conversations, business meetings, in leadership positions and for brand building. The Information Age has ended, and the Storytelling Age has begun. Enter the new era with the utmost confidence.
In this book, you will learn:
- The fundamentals of storytelling.
- How to build relatable characters and compelling plots.
- Using stories to build rapport and create value.
- How to brainstorm and create new ideas.
- How to use systems thinking & emotions to influence perception.
- Effective formulas for infinite content material.
- Practical storytelling exercises to sharpen your skills.
- Size157 MB
- Length286 pages